Dry PTFE based lubricant for quick and clean assembly and dismantling.
- PTFE dry film for very low friction.
- Durable coating.
- Non-toxic - completely inert.
- High working temperature up to 275°C.
- Withstands low temperatures.
- Water and chemical resistant.
- Non-greasy dry film - does not attract dirt.
Tygris R237 is an effective dry film non-staining lubricant for use where wet oils would be undesirable. For use in the assembly of metal components and the lubrication of machine slides, cams and cutting shears in engineering applications.
Technical Data Sheet
Please note: Due to shipping laws this item cannot be shipped via Royal Mail.
Information is published in good faith however we cannot accept liability should there be any errors.
Please note: These prices are only valid through our online store.