Graphite reinforced lubricant for tough conditions.
- Contains micronized graphite particles.
- Enhanced load bearing performance.
- Good anti-scuff properties
- Higher temperature range than conventional oils.
- Excellent for freeing seized and corroded parts.
- Fast penetration of rust.
- leaves a residual lubricating film.
Tygris R209 is a a graphite reinforced penetrating fluid designed for use in semi-hostile environments, lubricating in temperatures of up to 150°C, and penetrating to free seized and corroded metallic components. the presence of micronized graphite provides extended lubrication intervals and is also useful for anti seize applications
Technical Data Sheet
Please note: Due to shipping laws this item cannot be shipped via Royal Mail.
Information is published in good faith however we cannot accept liability should there be any errors.
Please note: These prices are only valid through our online store.