High and low temperature synthetic chain lubricant.
- High resistance to throw off.
- clear, non marking lubricant.
- Outstanding lubrication under dynamic conditions.
- Excellent resistance to water and acids.
- Working temperature from -30°C to 240°C.
- Resists and prevents corrosion.
Nonfood compounds programme listed H1 Registration number: 122840
Tygris IS77 is a highly effective clear lubricant used in the food processing industry where a tenacious non-fling product is to be used in both high and low temperature situations, actively extending chain life by excluding moisture and protecting from corrosion. Resistant to water wash off and acids, it has been specifically formulated for use on slow and fast moving chains
Technical Data Sheet
Please note: Due to shipping laws this item cannot be shipped via Royal Mail.
Information is published in good faith however we cannot accept liability should there be any errors.
Please note: These prices are only valid through our online store.